VtR: Quebec by Night
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

L'horrible forum pour mes joueurs masochistes

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Father (tbc)

AuteurMessage
Mitten

Father (tbc) Empty
MessageSujet: Father (tbc)   Father (tbc) Icon_minitime1Mar 4 Aoû - 18:07

He'd called her Grace but there'd always been something he didn't like about her, something that seemed to be... off. It was partly why he'd chosen the name, to convince himself that there couldn't be something more beautiful in one's life than to get a little girl. A child to protect, to look after. He'd foolishly believed that taking care of someone would make him better, that it might even make him feel more ''human''.
He'd been wrong, oh so wrong, as he'd never managed to tolerate the child. She was too pure, too innocent to the point he could only see in her what he'd always lacked and it made him sick. As they shared the same blood, he'd expected her to be just as twisted as him. But as the years passed, she showed no sign of it. Nothing.

And it's not because he hadn't tried. He'd taught her self-defense, he'd even brought her hunting but it hadn't changed a thing in her. She was still the same, desperately nice, caring and disgustingly human.

However, he had changed. With the years that passed, his feelings couldn't be contained and hidden any longer. He had to act just as everybody else if he wanted to catch a prey and yet... even that seemed to be too hard to handle. Nobody wanted to be around him anymore, nobody wanted to get close and it ruined everything he had.

He's thought about disappearing, killing himself, but he'd found something that seemed to be a lot better. It was almost like dying but...in a more interesting way.
The price was high but it hadn't stopped him owing to the fact that he had a daughter he could easily get rid off.
Thank you human traffic.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mitten

Father (tbc) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Father (tbc)   Father (tbc) Icon_minitime1Lun 17 Aoû - 20:12

''Make me proud of you and you'll remain alive,'' Allan concluded with a grin, gently patting her head as if she'd turned overnight into his dog. ''But if you make me mad... You'll find out that sunbathing is not as fun as it used to be...''

He barely had time to remove his hand before she started to trash: a proof that she hadn't listened to a single word of what he'd been saying. However, this time, he would give her a chance owing to the fact that he hadn't expected her to obey right away. She would, eventually, and the sooner would be the better.

''What the hell have you done to me? Let me go, you...!''

She was interrupted mid-sentence as she nearly lost track of her own thoughts. For an instant, she simply stared back at the other, frowning. Everything about him was strange, his look, the way he moved, talked; there wasn't a single thing in him that could have made her trust his words. Nevertheless...
Dying, or disappearing, wasn't an option either. There were still so many things that needed to be done, so many people left unpunished.

''Calm down,'' he sighed, glaring at her as she remained silent for what seemed to be forever. At last, she mumbled: ''...why did you have to make me like... that?''

It almost sounded like a whine, a desperate plea for humanity. Pitiful, really, to the point he began to wonder why he hadn't simply left her by herself. He'd believed that she had changed. When he'd learned that she'd been killing, he'd been overjoyed. Right now though, he was disapointed.

But you need her, don't you?

''You haven't become a 'that'. You're going to thank me for what I've done to you but a gift like that isn't free. You'll have to pay me back, somehow...''

He'd said it on purpose, he was such a tease. He knew that she couldn't let it pass without reacting. If she's decided to fight him all the way through, at least he could make the ride funnier.

''If you think that I'll let you do a single thing to me! You're gonna die before you even get to...'' she snapped.

''I'm not referring to that, idiot,'' he answered, chuckling. ''All you need to do is to kill a few bastards for me.''

He saw it coming. He knew that in three seconds, she would began to argue and probably wouldn't stop before New Year. She was definitely as annoying as her mother. Therefore, before she could voice a single word, he added: ''Doing it myself is becoming boring but I'm sure that we could have a lot of fun together, couldn't we? For the old time's sake...''
Mitten

Father (tbc) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Father (tbc)   Father (tbc) Icon_minitime1Lun 17 Aoû - 20:12

It was better. He could almost pretend that he could stand her. It wasn't exactly true but it was actually better than he'd expected.
She still was a pain to deal with and he couldn't yet understand the way she acted. He knew the why- it would have been his fault, ultimately, but she would never know that- but regardless of all the informations he had, she still remained unpredictable. He'd expected her to be bland, killing without minding, not enjoying a single second of her life or afterlife. However, he'd found something else in her.

She was so... strange. Living too much. Too intense to his taste.
After two days living with her, she was already driving him mad.
It'd be better not to mind her attitude too much. In fact, he wished he could just stop thinking about her. She was her child, in more ways than possible, but he'd always been too selfish to focus on anybody else than on himself.
He wouldn't start now. Turning his daughter into a vampire wasn't an excuse.

At least, she brought him some satisfaction. He would have wanted to be one of those old and almighty vampires. He still had so much to learn. Pathetic. He wanted time to pass quicker and could only hope that the Earth won't be destroyed before he reaches his second century.
At least, having a younger vampire to look after made him feel a bit older, a bit better.

He'd never been against a little pat in the back.
Contenu sponsorisé

Father (tbc) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Father (tbc)   Father (tbc) Icon_minitime1

Father (tbc)
Page 1 sur 1